- 1 What part of Kansas City should I stay in?
- 2 Is Kansas City safe for tourists?
- 3 What is the nicest part of Kansas City?
- 4 What is the safest part of Kansas City?
- 5 What are the bad parts of Kansas City?
- 6 Where do visiting MLB teams stay in Kansas City?
- 7 Is Kansas City worth visiting?
- 8 Is it better to live in Missouri or Kansas?
- 9 Where is the safest place in Missouri?
- 10 Where should I move in Kansas City?
- 11 Is Waldo a safe area?
- 12 What is the crime rate in Kansas City Kansas?
What part of Kansas City should I stay in?
The best area to stay in Kansas City is without a doubt the downtown, thanks to its skyscrapers, Art Deco buildings and proximity to the vibrant district of Power and Light (known as “P & L”), a bustling area full of bars, restaurants, shops, theatres and cinemas.
Is Kansas City safe for tourists?
How Safe Is Kansas City Really? Kansas City is rather dangerous, even when compared to other cities in America. Much like most major cities, the tourist and business areas are considered generally safe during the day, but it is always best to be aware of your surroundings, especially during the night.
What is the nicest part of Kansas City?
12 Best Neighborhoods in Kansas City
- Overland Park.
- River Market.
- Crossroads Arts District.
- Country Club Plaza.
- Crown Center District.
What is the safest part of Kansas City?
The Best Neighborhoods in Kansas City: What Makes Them So Great?
- Brookside, MO — Small Town in a Big City.
- River Market, MO — Walkable and Modern.
- Overland Park, KS — Family-friendly and Safe.
- Leawood, KS — Luxury Suburban Lifestyle.
- Volker, MO — Laidback and Diverse.
- Waldo, MO — Starter Home Heaven.
What are the bad parts of Kansas City?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Kansas City, MO
- Marlborough Heights-Marlborough Pride. Population 2,591.
- Knoches Park. Population 1,499.
- Oak Park Southeast. Population 1,754.
- Marlborough East. Population 1,265.
- Sarritt Point. Population 3,592.
- Hidden Valley. Population 933.
- South Blue Valley. Population 1,992.
- Blue Hills.
Where do visiting MLB teams stay in Kansas City?
Where do MLB teams stay in KC?
- InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza.
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center.
- The Raphael Hotel, Autograph Collection.
- The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center.
- Hotel Phillips Kansas City, Curio Collection by Hilton.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Kansas City Downtown.
Is Kansas City worth visiting?
Tuesday, National Geographic named KC as a place worth visiting in 2019, one of just three American destinations on the list that includes exotic destinations like the Peruvian Amazon and Perth, Australia.
Is it better to live in Missouri or Kansas?
If you’re planning to relocate, Missouri or Kansas are both great options. Kansas has a more rural feel and Missouri enjoys more populated urban towns. If sports is your family’s passion, Missouri might be the state for you. If you’re concerned about cost of living, Kansas is a better bet.
Where is the safest place in Missouri?
Here are the 10 Safest Cities in Missouri for 2021
- Pleasant Valley.
Where should I move in Kansas City?
A few of the more notable areas to think about living in if you’re moving to Kansas City are listed below.
- River Market. Located just south of the Missouri River, you’ll find River Market, a riverfront neighborhood that was the first incorporated district in Kansas City.
- The Country Club Plaza.
Is Waldo a safe area?
Is Waldo, KS Safe? The D+ grade means the rate of crime is higher than the average US city. The rate of crime in Waldo is 36.84 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Waldo generally consider the west part of the city to be the safest.
What is the crime rate in Kansas City Kansas?
Kansas City has a violent crime rate of 1,596 violent crimes per 100,000 people, which is 417 percent higher than the national average. Residents in Kansas City have a 1 in 63 chance of becoming a victim of violent crime (compared to 1 in 199 in Missouri).