What is there to do in Neodesha Kansas?
- Riverside Park and Ralph Mitchell Zoo. 104.
- Elk City State Park. Parks, State Parks.
- Newton’s Gift. Gear Rentals, Self-Guided Tours & Rentals.
- Eclectix Art Gallery. Art Galleries.
- Neewollah. Cultural Events.
- Independence Cinemas. Movie Theaters.
- Magnolia Scents by Design.
- Uncle Jack’s Bar & Grill.
How big is Neodesha Kansas?
Coming from an Osage word, Neodesha means ” where waters meet.” And the town is appropriately named, sitting between the Verdigris and Fall Rivers.
What restaurants are in Neodesha Kansas?
Expand your search.
- Beef Burger Bob’s. 11 reviews. Diner$ Menu.
- Subway. 3 reviewsOpen Now. Menu.
- Buster’s BBQ, HomeCooking & Catering. 1 review. American, Barbecue.
- Pizza Hut. Be the first to review this restaurantOpen Now. Pizza Menu.
- Casey’s. Be the first to review this restaurantOpen Now. Menu.
How do you pronounce Neodesha KS?
Answer. It’s pronounced “ Knee-oh-duh-SHAY.” It comes from an Osage word that refers to our location between the Verdigris and Fall rivers.
Where are Cobalt Boats built?
Built in Neodesha, Cobalt Boats has set the standard for American-made boats for over 50 years, producing a quality product, from beginning to end, right here in Kansas.
When was Neodesha founded?
Neodesha was incorporated March 2, 1871 and the original plat was filed with the U.S. Land Office in July 1871. The first commercially successful oil well drilled in what would become the Mid-Continent Oil Field was drilled in Neodesha in 1892. Norman No. 1 Oil Well was located in the southeast part of the city.
What is the zip code for Neodesha Kansas?
September, May and October are the most pleasant months in the 66757 zip code, while January and December are the least comfortable months.