- 1 Can 14 year olds work in Kansas?
- 2 How can I get a job at 14 in Kansas?
- 3 What legal jobs can you get at 14?
- 4 Can you work somewhere at 14?
- 5 Does McDonald’s hire at 14?
- 6 Can a 13 year old work in Kansas?
- 7 What jobs can a 13 year old get?
- 8 How old do you have to be to work at McDonald’s in Kansas?
- 9 How old do you have to be to work at Target?
- 10 What stores can you work at at 14?
- 11 Can you work at Chick-Fil-A at 14?
- 12 Can you work at Dairy Queen at 14?
- 13 Can you get a job at 13?
Can 14 year olds work in Kansas?
Generally, children must be at least 14 years of age in order to work. However, there are some exceptions to this. Exceptions include but are not limited to children employed by their parents in non-hazardous occupations, household chores, paper routes, farm work and child actors/actresses.
How can I get a job at 14 in Kansas?
Teenagers who are interested in working at the age of 14 can do so without a work permit as long as they are enrolled in a secondary school in the state of Kansas. Minors who are not enrolled in a secondary school in the state, and who are under the age of 16, do require a work permit in order to work in Kansas.
What legal jobs can you get at 14?
12 common jobs for 14-year-olds
- Dishwasher. National average salary: $20.82 per hour.
- Receptionist. National average salary: $21.36 per hour.
- Aged care worker. National average salary: $23.47 per hour.
- Dog walker. National average salary: $24.45 per hour.
- Retail sales assistant.
- Cinema attendant.
Can you work somewhere at 14?
Employees 13 to 14 years of age. Parent or guardian consent is required for all jobs. May be employed in any of the following jobs without a permit: clerk or messenger in an office or retail store.
Does McDonald’s hire at 14?
Teen Jobs at McDonald’s. Depending on each store’s policy, the minimum age to work at McDonald’s is 14 years old but what jobs teenagers can apply at McDonald’s? Crew members are divided into Kitchen Crew, Counter Crew, and Maintenance Crew. Minimum age is generally 14 years old.
Can a 13 year old work in Kansas?
For the most part, individuals must stand at least 14 years of age to obtain gainful employment in Kansas. However, minors performing non-hazardous agricultural and household chores for private homes, newspaper delivery jobs and tasks for their parents ‘ company are exempt from age restrictions.
What jobs can a 13 year old get?
List of 13 great jobs for 13-year-olds
- Babysitter. Babysitting is a fantastic job for 13-year-olds.
- Lawn mower or gardener. If your 13-year-old loves spending time outside, working as a lawn mower or gardener is a fantastic option.
- Dog walker.
- House or pet sitter.
- Car washer.
- Junior camp counselor.
- Newspaper deliverer.
How old do you have to be to work at McDonald’s in Kansas?
You can to sixteen to work at McDonald’s.
How old do you have to be to work at Target?
To apply for hourly positions at Target stores and our Distribution Centers: You must be at least 16 years old to apply for a Target store job. You must be at least 18 years old to apply for a Target Distribution Center job.
What stores can you work at at 14?
Companies That Have Jobs For 14 & 15 Year-Olds
- Baskin Robbins. If you love cake and ice cream, Baskin Robbins might be a good fit.
- Chick-fil-A. With more than 2,000 stores across the US, Chick-fil-A may have an opportunity for you.
- Taco Bell.
Can you work at Chick-Fil-A at 14?
To apply at Chick-Fil-A you must be at least 14 years old (locations may vary).
Can you work at Dairy Queen at 14?
Generally speaking, to get an entry-level, part-time job at Dairy Queen as a Front Counter, Kitchen, Chill Staff, or Cake Crew Team Member, you must be at least 16 years old. However, Dairy Queen restaurants are independently owned and operated, so some locations will hire 14 and 15-year-olds with a work permit.
Can you get a job at 13?
What age can I start work? There is no minimum age to start casual or part-time work in NSW. However, you have to be 14 and 9 months to do door-to-door sales work.