Is Haysville Kansas Safe?
Based on FBI crime data, Haysville is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Kansas, Haysville has a crime rate that is higher than 87% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What county is Haysville?
Haysville is known as the “Peach Capital of Kansas”.
How big is Haysville?
Haysville, Kansas is a nice little town. It is close to several other cities so there are places to have fun and it seems to be a relatively safe area to live in. As for the town itself, it is limited in its places where one can spend their time.
What is there to do in Haysville?
Best Things To Do near Haysville, KS
- Landmark Starlite Drive-In Theatre. 4.6 mi. Drive-In Theater.
- Field Station Dinosaurs. 6.1 mi. Amusement Parks.
- Wicked Woods. 4.4 mi. Amusement Parks.
- Kansas Aviation Museum. 6.3 mi. Museums.
- Puzzle Plex. 4.9 mi.
- Splash Aqua Park ICT. 4.1 mi.
- Lazy Bucks Ranch. 3.9 mi.
- Derby Plaza Theaters. 4.4 mi.
What is the elevation of Haysville Kansas?
Mulvane Kansas is located on the county line between Sumner and Sedgwick counties, 20 minutes from Wichita and 15 minutes from McConnell Air Force Base. The city was founded in 1879 as a railroad/agricultural community.
How big is Haysville Kansas?
Haysville West Middle School is one of two middle schools in Unified School District 261 – Haysville Public Schools. The school opened on August 13, 2008.