- 1 What is the population of Kansas 2021?
- 2 What percentage of people in Kansas are black?
- 3 What is the richest county in Kansas?
- 4 What is the poorest county in Kansas?
- 5 Is Kansas a good place to live?
- 6 What percent of Kansas City is black?
- 7 What percentage of Kansas is Hispanic?
- 8 How many millionaires are in Kansas?
- 9 Who is the richest person in Kansas?
- 10 What is the wealthiest town in Kansas?
- 11 Is Kansas a poor state?
What is the population of Kansas 2021?
Kansas population in 2021 is expected to be 2.95 million, ranks 35th position by population rank. Its area is 82,278 square miles (213,100 sq km), fifteenth position by area rank.
What percentage of people in Kansas are black?
Kansas Demographics According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Kansas was: White: 84.38% Black or African American: 5.85%
What is the richest county in Kansas?
The Wichita Eagle compiled the top 50 of 105 Kansas counties where residents earn the most money, based on median income, according to SmartAsset’s analysis. Johnson County tops the list with a median income of almost $90,000.
What is the poorest county in Kansas?
Crawford County, Kansas Crawford County, located in the southeastern corner of Kansas near the state’s border with Missouri, is the poorest county in the state with a median household income of about $37,600 a year.
Is Kansas a good place to live?
Kansas is known for their gorgeous sunsets, this is just one aspect that makes Kansas a beautiful place to live. Kansas is ranked 15th among all states in education according to World Population Review, making us in the top third of the country.
What percent of Kansas City is black?
To be sure, the Kansas City metropolitan area is far from earning a title as a racial melting pot. Home to more than 2 million people, its population is 12 percent black, and its suburbs, from Olathe to Liberty, remain 85 percent to 92 percent white.
What percentage of Kansas is Hispanic?
Kansas’s population is 11% Hispanic, the 17th largest Hispanic statewide population share nationally.
How many millionaires are in Kansas?
Kansas. Kansas has more than 66,000 millionaire households out of a total of about 1.1 million households, but the state is known more for affordable living than for conspicuous consumption.
Who is the richest person in Kansas?
Richest People in Kansas
- Min Kao. $3 Billion. Min Kao net worth: Min Kao is an American businessman who has a net worth of $3 billion dollars.
- Gary Burrell. $1.9 Billion.
- Neal Patterson. $1.7 Billion.
- Donald Hall. $1.1 Billion.
- Don Tyson. $1 Billion.
What is the wealthiest town in Kansas?
Olathe is the wealthiest city in Kansas, narrowly edging out several other Kansas City-area cities like Overland Park and Shawnee. The median household income in Olathe of $94,292 is more than $32,000 higher than the state median.
Is Kansas a poor state?
The 2017 version of Rich States, Poor States had Kansas at #11 for GDP growth between 2005 and 2015, but slower growth between 2009 and 2019 has Kansas at #29. The state’s Domestic Migration ranking dropped from #35 to #40, and the Non-Farm Employment rank plummeted from #25 to #41.