- 1 Which county is North Kansas City Hospital in?
- 2 How many beds is North Kansas City Hospital?
- 3 What hospitals are in North Kansas City?
- 4 Is North Kansas City Hospital for profit?
- 5 What trauma level is North Kansas City Hospital?
- 6 Is North Kansas City Safe?
- 7 Does Kansas City have good hospitals?
- 8 How many employees does North Kansas City Hospital have?
Which county is North Kansas City Hospital in?
Meritas Health, a multi-specialty group has nearly 40 medical clinics, including three convenient care clinics, located primarily in Clay and Platte counties and is comprised of more than 280 physicians and advanced practitioners, and nearly 650 employees.
How many beds is North Kansas City Hospital?
Today, North Kansas City Hospital is a 451-licensed bed, acute-care facility situated on 69 acres.
What hospitals are in North Kansas City?
39 Hospitals near North Kansas City, MO
- North Kansas City Hospital.
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill.
- University Of Kansas Hospital.
- Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City.
- Children’s Mercy Adele Hall Campus.
- Saint Luke’s North Hospital – Barry Road.
- Research Medical Center.
- Providence Medical Center.
Is North Kansas City Hospital for profit?
North Kansas City (NKC) Hospital was a municipal public hospital managed and operated by Meritas, a private nonprofit corporation. Meritas was incorporated in January 1993 as a not-for-profit corporation by the Board of Trustees of NKC Hospital.
What trauma level is North Kansas City Hospital?
North Kansas City Hospital is a state-certified Level II Trauma Center. This designation means that in addition to providing life-saving care for critically injured patients, we have adequate facilities, specialized personnel, ongoing training for personnel, continuous self-monitoring and a desire to prevent trauma.
Is North Kansas City Safe?
In the graphs above, it shows that North Kansas City is safer than 6% of Missouri cities, and 5% compared to all other cities across America. These statistics are calculated by taking a closer look at each city’s crime rate in Missouri, as well as the rest of the US.
Does Kansas City have good hospitals?
KU Hospital, three others rank among nation’s best hospitals 1 in the state of Kansas, according to U.S. News & World Report’s annual ranking of the country’s medical centers. Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City ranked No. 2 in the metro and No. 1 in Missouri, where 14 hospitals ranked.
How many employees does North Kansas City Hospital have?
The hospital serves the community with 451 licensed beds, more than 3,000 employees, and 508 physicians representing 46 medical specialties.