- 1 What city in Kansas is closest to Colorado?
- 2 How long does it take to get from Kansas City to the Colorado border?
- 3 Is Denver near Kansas City?
- 4 How long is Kansas to Colorado?
- 5 What is the prettiest mountain town in Colorado?
- 6 Why is Kansas City split?
- 7 Where should I stop on a road trip in Kansas?
- 8 What is between Kansas City and Colorado Springs?
- 9 How many miles is the Colorado border?
- 10 Where should I stop between Denver and St Louis?
- 11 What is the distance between Kansas City and Denver?
- 12 Is Kansas near Colorado?
- 13 How far is Norton Kansas from the Colorado border?
- 14 How do I get from Colorado Springs to Denver without a car?
What city in Kansas is closest to Colorado?
Burlington is 13 miles west of the Kansas border and 166 miles east of Denver, Colorado.
How long does it take to get from Kansas City to the Colorado border?
Driving time from Kansas to Colorado The total driving time is 8 hours, 29 minutes.
Is Denver near Kansas City?
The distance from Denver to Kansas City is 557 miles. The road distance is 601 miles.
How long is Kansas to Colorado?
Distance from Kansas to Colorado is 632 kilometers. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Kansas and Colorado is 632 km= 393 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Kansas to Colorado, It takes 0.7 hours to arrive.
What is the prettiest mountain town in Colorado?
Breckenridge. A beautiful mountain town nestled in the Rocky Mountains, Breckenridge is surrounded by scenic beauty. Founded in 1859, this lovely community has roots in mining. Now, it’s home to a large historic district: stroll historic Main Street to discover fine eateries and quaint shops.
Why is Kansas City split?
Because they were unable to expand the territories across the state line, both Kansas City, Kan., and Kansas City, Mo., grew north-south instead of east-west. By 1961, the Missouri side had tripled in size; the Kansas side doubled.
Where should I stop on a road trip in Kansas?
11 Places to See on Your Next Drive Across Kansas (and Why You Should Stop)
- CLINTON STATE PARK.
- KAW RIVER TRAIL.
- TALLGRASS PRAIRIE NATIONAL PRESERVE.
- WILDWOOD OUTDOOR ADVENTURE PARK.
- MILFORD STATE PARK.
- ROCK CITY AND MUSHROOM ROCK STATE PARK.
- KANOPOLIS STATE PARK.
- WILSON STATE PARK.
What is between Kansas City and Colorado Springs?
The best city between Kansas City, MO and Colorado Springs, CO to meet is Hays, Kansas which is about 21 miles from the exact midpoint. The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Ogallah, Kansas.
How many miles is the Colorado border?
This distance is equal to 1059.73 miles, and 920.27 nautical miles.
Where should I stop between Denver and St Louis?
Best stops along Saint Louis to Denver drive
- Elephant Rocks State Park. State parkNature & Parks.
- Six Flags St. Louis.
- Meramec Caverns. Nature & ParksCaverns & Caves.
- Mark Twain Cave & Campground.
- The Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum.
- Stone Hill Winery.
- Missouri State Penitentiary.
- Rock Bridge Memorial State Park.
What is the distance between Kansas City and Denver?
Distance from Denver to Kansas-City The shortest distance (air line) between Denver and Kansas-City is 556.88 mi (896.20 km). The shortest route between Denver and Kansas-City is 605.58 mi (974.59 km) according to the route planner. The driving time is approx. 10h 30min.
Is Kansas near Colorado?
Kansas is an American state located in the country’s Midwest where it spans an area of 82,278 square miles making it the 15th largest state in the country. In the modern era, Kansas shares its borders with four states: Oklahoma, Missouri, Nebraska, and Colorado.
How far is Norton Kansas from the Colorado border?
There are 296.10 miles from Norton to Colorado City in southwest direction and 376 miles (605.11 kilometers) by car, following the I-70 W and US-24 W route. Norton and Colorado City are 5 hours 55 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How do I get from Colorado Springs to Denver without a car?
From Denver to Colorado Springs by Shuttle If you are coming from DIA and don’t need a car in Colorado Springs, then one of the most convenient options is to take the Colorado Springs shuttle service offered by Groome Transportation. The company runs around 20 daily shuttles between Denver and Colorado Springs.