- 1 What are the best areas to live in Kansas City Missouri?
- 2 Is Kansas City MO a good place to live?
- 3 What is the best suburb of Kansas City?
- 4 Is Kansas City MO a safe place to live?
- 5 Which side of Kansas City is safer?
- 6 Is it better to live in Kansas City Missouri or Kansas?
- 7 How soon must you obtain a Kansas driver’s license when you move to Kansas?
- 8 Where should I not live in Kansas City?
- 9 What is a good salary in Kansas City?
- 10 Who is the richest person in Kansas City?
- 11 What is the bad part of Kansas City Missouri?
- 12 How much snow does Kansas City get annually?
What are the best areas to live in Kansas City Missouri?
12 Best Neighborhoods in Kansas City
- Overland Park.
- River Market.
- Crossroads Arts District.
- Country Club Plaza.
- Crown Center District.
Is Kansas City MO a good place to live?
Kansas City is in Jackson County and is one of the best places to live in Missouri. Living in Kansas City offers residents an urban suburban mix feel and most residents own their homes. In Kansas City there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks.
What is the best suburb of Kansas City?
Best Suburbs of Kansas City, Missouri
- Gladstone, Missouri.
- Liberty, Missouri. Population: 31,779.
- Olathe, Kansas. Population: 139,605.
- Lenexa, Kansas. Population: 55,294.
- Blue Springs, Missouri. Population: 55,104.
- Shawnee, Kansas. Population: 65,845.
- Leawood, Kansas. Population: 34,689.
- Overland Park, Kansas. Population: 192,536.
Is Kansas City MO a safe place to live?
4 in the U.S. News & World Report’s “Most Dangerous Places in the U.S.” Kansas City, Missouri ranked No. 16 on the list. The ranking was based on murder and property crime rates per 100,000 people, according to the online study.
Which side of Kansas City is safer?
The rate of crime in the Kansas City metro area is 35.31 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in the Kansas City metro area generally consider the southeast part of the metro area to be the safest.
Is it better to live in Kansas City Missouri or Kansas?
In terms of quality of life, a U.S. News and World Report report ranked Kansas and Missouri towards the top. Kansas ranked 16th overall, scoring high marks for community engagement and urban air quality, with pollution health risks and drinking water quality ranking worse than average.
How soon must you obtain a Kansas driver’s license when you move to Kansas?
New Kansas residents are required to obtain a Kansas driver’s license and vehicle registration within 90 days of establishing residency (e.g. starting a job in Kansas, buying or leasing property, enrolling children in school, registering to vote, etc.).
Where should I not live in Kansas City?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Kansas City, MO
- Marlborough Heights-Marlborough Pride. Population 2,591.
- Knoches Park. Population 1,499.
- Oak Park Southeast. Population 1,754.
- Marlborough East. Population 1,265.
- Sarritt Point. Population 3,592.
- Hidden Valley. Population 933.
- South Blue Valley. Population 1,992.
- Blue Hills.
What is a good salary in Kansas City?
While ZipRecruiter is seeing salaries as high as $132,077 and as low as $19,909, the majority of salaries within the Average jobs category currently range between $48,072 (25th percentile) to $71,865 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $87,404 annually in Kansas City.
Who is the richest person in Kansas City?
Richest People in Kansas
- Min Kao. $3 Billion. Min Kao net worth: Min Kao is an American businessman who has a net worth of $3 billion dollars.
- Gary Burrell. $1.9 Billion.
- Neal Patterson. $1.7 Billion.
- Donald Hall. $1.1 Billion.
- Don Tyson. $1 Billion.
What is the bad part of Kansas City Missouri?
Washington Weatley. Washington Weatley is the number one most dangerous neighborhood in Kansas City. The area has a total crime rate of 13,597 crimes per 100,000 people. Residents living in Washington Weatley have a 1 in 7 chance of becoming a victim of either violent crime or property crime.
How much snow does Kansas City get annually?
Kansas City averages 15 inches of snow per year.