- 1 Can you be 14 and work at Sonic?
- 2 Can you work at Sonic at 15?
- 3 Can a 13 year old work at Sonic?
- 4 What can 15 year olds do at Sonic?
- 5 What jobs can a 13 year old get?
- 6 Can you work at Chick Fil A at age 14?
- 7 Does Starbucks hire at 15?
- 8 Can you work at Walmart at 15?
- 9 Does GameStop hire 15-year-olds?
- 10 What age does Taco Bell hire?
- 11 What age does Burger King hire?
- 12 How old do you have to be to work at KFC?
- 13 What fast food places hire at 15?
- 14 What job can I get at 15?
Can you be 14 and work at Sonic?
No, they have to be 14 or older.
Can you work at Sonic at 15?
No. The hiring age minimum is 16. No. You must be 16 or older to work here.
Can a 13 year old work at Sonic?
No they do not hire at 13 because it is illegal. The lowest age hired is 16 years of age.
What can 15 year olds do at Sonic?
Preparing drinks and ice cream treats. Preparing food orders, cooking on the grill, operating the fry station as needed. Cleaning the drive-in restaurants – including trash disposal, mopping, sweeping, washing dishes, wiping counter-tops, and sanitizing food areas.
What jobs can a 13 year old get?
List of 13 great jobs for 13-year-olds
- Babysitter. Babysitting is a fantastic job for 13-year-olds.
- Lawn mower or gardener. If your 13-year-old loves spending time outside, working as a lawn mower or gardener is a fantastic option.
- Dog walker.
- House or pet sitter.
- Car washer.
- Junior camp counselor.
- Newspaper deliverer.
Can you work at Chick Fil A at age 14?
To apply at Chick-Fil-A you must be at least 14 years old (locations may vary).
Does Starbucks hire at 15?
To work for Starbucks you must be at least 16 years old ( except for Montana where the minimum age is 14 years old ). Retail positions you can apply at Starbucks are Baristas and Shift Supervisors. Starbucks also offers few internships, and they offer them to existing employees before the general public.
Can you work at Walmart at 15?
As a minimum age requirement, you must be at least 16 years old to work at Walmart and 18 at Sam’s Club. Certain positions, however, require a minimum age of 18. As you prepare to complete your application have your prior work history available.
Does GameStop hire 15-year-olds?
Does GameStop Hire at 15?- No. Minors must be at least 16 to work for GameStop.
What age does Taco Bell hire?
The minimum age of employment at Taco Bell is 16. However, independently owned and operated franchises may have additional requirements. Taco Bell hopes to employ an additional 100,000 employees by 2022.
What age does Burger King hire?
As a result, most Burger King restaurants throughout the U.S. require applicants to be at least 16 years of age. Younger job seekers may need a work permit in order to gain employment at this establishment. Teens who are reliable, trustworthy and highly motivated are likely candidates for hire.
How old do you have to be to work at KFC?
Whilst State and territories minimum age restrictions set the minimum baseline for children wishing to work, under KFC’s risk management approach to safety, the minimum age for the safety of all our employees is 14 years old. What award are KFC employees employed under? The KFC National Enterprise Agreement 2020.
What fast food places hire at 15?
Here are more national restaurant chains that will hire 14 and 15-year-olds.
- Arby’s. Arby’s Restaurants first opened in the 1960’s.
- Burger King. One of my first jobs was at Burger King, and I started at age 15.
- Baskin Robbins.
- Kentucky Fried Chicken.
- Ben and Jerry’s.
- Dairy Queen.
- Rita’s Italian Ice.
What job can I get at 15?
What sort of work can 14 and 15-year-olds do?
- Barista. National average salary: $11.66 per hour.
- Busser. National average salary: $10.87 per hour.
- Caddy. National average salary: $14.43 per hour.
- Cashier. National average salary: $11.52 per hour.
- Dog walker.