- 1 What town is halfway between Kansas City and Denver?
- 2 How far is it to Kansas City to Denver?
- 3 Is Denver near Kansas City?
- 4 What cities are between Kansas City and Denver?
- 5 What is halfway between Wichita and Denver?
- 6 Where should I stop between Denver and St Louis?
- 7 Is Kansas near Colorado?
- 8 Can you take a train from Denver to Colorado Springs?
- 9 What town in Kansas is close to Colorado?
- 10 Where should I stop on a road trip in Kansas?
What town is halfway between Kansas City and Denver?
The best city between Denver, CO and Kansas City, MO to meet is Hays, Kansas which is about 34 miles from the exact midpoint. The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually WaKeeney, Kansas. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 67672.
How far is it to Kansas City to Denver?
Distance between Kansas City and Denver is 896 kilometers (557 miles). Driving distance from Kansas City to Denver is 971 kilometers (603 miles).
Is Denver near Kansas City?
The distance from Denver to Kansas City is 557 miles. The road distance is 601 miles.
What cities are between Kansas City and Denver?
The top cities between Denver and Kansas City are Colorado Springs, Topeka, and Manitou Springs. Colorado Springs is the most popular city on the route — it’s 1 hour from Denver and 9 hours from Kansas City.
What is halfway between Wichita and Denver?
For a flight, the straight line geographic midpoint coordinates are 38° 46′ 34″ N and 101° 6′ 18″ W. The city at the geographic halfway point from Wichita, KS to Denver, CO is Pence, Kansas.
Where should I stop between Denver and St Louis?
Best stops along Saint Louis to Denver drive
- Elephant Rocks State Park. State parkNature & Parks.
- Six Flags St. Louis.
- Meramec Caverns. Nature & ParksCaverns & Caves.
- Mark Twain Cave & Campground.
- The Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum.
- Stone Hill Winery.
- Missouri State Penitentiary.
- Rock Bridge Memorial State Park.
Is Kansas near Colorado?
Kansas is an American state located in the country’s Midwest where it spans an area of 82,278 square miles making it the 15th largest state in the country. In the modern era, Kansas shares its borders with four states: Oklahoma, Missouri, Nebraska, and Colorado.
Can you take a train from Denver to Colorado Springs?
Unfortunately, there is not currently a passenger train from Denver to Colorado Springs. Most of the trains that come through the The Springs are freight trains, so you won’t have any luck finding a passenger car to hop into.
What town in Kansas is close to Colorado?
Hays, Kansas Colorado Springs and Kansas City midpoint.
Where should I stop on a road trip in Kansas?
11 Places to See on Your Next Drive Across Kansas (and Why You Should Stop)
- CLINTON STATE PARK.
- KAW RIVER TRAIL.
- TALLGRASS PRAIRIE NATIONAL PRESERVE.
- WILDWOOD OUTDOOR ADVENTURE PARK.
- MILFORD STATE PARK.
- ROCK CITY AND MUSHROOM ROCK STATE PARK.
- KANOPOLIS STATE PARK.
- WILSON STATE PARK.