- 1 What town is halfway between Kansas City and Denver?
- 2 What is the distance between Kansas City and Denver?
- 3 Is Denver near Kansas City?
- 4 Is it safe to drive through Kansas City?
- 5 What cities are between Kansas City and Denver?
- 6 What is halfway between Denver and St Louis?
- 7 Is i70 open in Kansas today?
- 8 Where should I stop between Denver and St Louis?
- 9 Is Kansas near Colorado?
- 10 Where are the bad areas of Kansas City?
- 11 Is i 70 open from Denver to Kansas?
- 12 Which is safer Kansas City KS or Kansas City?
What town is halfway between Kansas City and Denver?
The best city between Denver, CO and Kansas City, MO to meet is Hays, Kansas which is about 34 miles from the exact midpoint. The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually WaKeeney, Kansas. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 67672.
What is the distance between Kansas City and Denver?
Distance from Denver to Kansas-City The shortest distance (air line) between Denver and Kansas-City is 556.88 mi (896.20 km). The shortest route between Denver and Kansas-City is 605.58 mi (974.59 km) according to the route planner. The driving time is approx. 10h 30min.
Is Denver near Kansas City?
The distance from Denver to Kansas City is 557 miles. The road distance is 601 miles.
Is it safe to drive through Kansas City?
OVERALL RISK: MEDIUM. Kansas City is safe around its city center and tourist areas, but outside of it, you should be cautious. This isn’t to say that you should be scared on the streets of Kansas City, but be aware of your surroundings.
What cities are between Kansas City and Denver?
The top cities between Denver and Kansas City are Colorado Springs, Topeka, and Manitou Springs. Colorado Springs is the most popular city on the route — it’s 1 hour from Denver and 9 hours from Kansas City.
What is halfway between Denver and St Louis?
The halfway point between Denver, Colorado and St. Louis, Missouri is: Salina, KS. Find a place to meet halfway. These two locations are 851 miles apart and the exact midpoint is I-70, Salina, KS 67401, USA.
Is i70 open in Kansas today?
All lanes of Interstate 70 at Colby and Goodland, Kan., are now open, the Kansas Department of Transportation reports.
Where should I stop between Denver and St Louis?
Best stops along Saint Louis to Denver drive
- Elephant Rocks State Park. State parkNature & Parks.
- Six Flags St. Louis.
- Meramec Caverns. Nature & ParksCaverns & Caves.
- Mark Twain Cave & Campground.
- The Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum.
- Stone Hill Winery.
- Missouri State Penitentiary.
- Rock Bridge Memorial State Park.
Is Kansas near Colorado?
Kansas is an American state located in the country’s Midwest where it spans an area of 82,278 square miles making it the 15th largest state in the country. In the modern era, Kansas shares its borders with four states: Oklahoma, Missouri, Nebraska, and Colorado.
Where are the bad areas of Kansas City?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Kansas City, MO
- Marlborough Heights-Marlborough Pride. Population 2,591.
- Knoches Park. Population 1,499.
- Oak Park Southeast. Population 1,754.
- Marlborough East. Population 1,265.
- Sarritt Point. Population 3,592.
- Hidden Valley. Population 933.
- South Blue Valley. Population 1,992.
- Blue Hills.
Is i 70 open from Denver to Kansas?
After having been closed down most of the weekend and much of Monday, Interstate 70 has now opened back up from Denver into Kansas, officials at the Colorado State Patrol have announced.
Which is safer Kansas City KS or Kansas City?
Kansas City, Missouri ranked No. 16 on the list. The ranking was based on murder and property crime rates per 100,000 people, according to the online study. In determining the best places to live, U.S. News examined the quality of life, the job market, and other factors in 150 metro areas.