- 1 Is it safe to drive through Kansas City?
- 2 How far is KC to New Orleans?
- 3 Is Chicago close to Kansas City?
- 4 Is Kansas close to Louisiana?
- 5 Where are the bad areas of Kansas City?
- 6 Is i 70 open from Denver to Kansas?
- 7 Which is safer Kansas City KS or Kansas City?
- 8 How long is Chicago from Kansas City?
- 9 How far is Chicago Kansas?
Is it safe to drive through Kansas City?
OVERALL RISK: MEDIUM. Kansas City is safe around its city center and tourist areas, but outside of it, you should be cautious. This isn’t to say that you should be scared on the streets of Kansas City, but be aware of your surroundings.
How far is KC to New Orleans?
The distance between Kansas City and New Orleans is 686 miles. The road distance is 914.5 miles.
Is Chicago close to Kansas City?
There are 412.35 miles from Kansas City to Chicago in northeast direction and 526 miles (846.51 kilometers) by car, following the I-35 N and MO 110 E route. Kansas City and Chicago are 7 hours 50 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Kansas City, MO to Chicago, IL.
Is Kansas close to Louisiana?
Distance from Kansas to Louisiana is 1,071 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 665 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Kansas and Louisiana is 1,071 km= 665 miles.
Where are the bad areas of Kansas City?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Kansas City, MO
- Marlborough Heights-Marlborough Pride. Population 2,591.
- Knoches Park. Population 1,499.
- Oak Park Southeast. Population 1,754.
- Marlborough East. Population 1,265.
- Sarritt Point. Population 3,592.
- Hidden Valley. Population 933.
- South Blue Valley. Population 1,992.
- Blue Hills.
Is i 70 open from Denver to Kansas?
After having been closed down most of the weekend and much of Monday, Interstate 70 has now opened back up from Denver into Kansas, officials at the Colorado State Patrol have announced.
Which is safer Kansas City KS or Kansas City?
Kansas City, Missouri ranked No. 16 on the list. The ranking was based on murder and property crime rates per 100,000 people, according to the online study. In determining the best places to live, U.S. News examined the quality of life, the job market, and other factors in 150 metro areas.
How long is Chicago from Kansas City?
The distance from Chicago to Kansas City by plane is 403 Miles. This is the air distance on the most direct route taken by the vast majority of flights.
How far is Chicago Kansas?
The distance from Chicago to Kansas City is 413 miles.