- 1 How far is it from Denver to the Kansas border?
- 2 Is Denver near Kansas City?
- 3 What city in Kansas is closest to Colorado?
- 4 How far is Kansas from Colorado on a plane?
- 5 What city is on the border of Kansas and Colorado?
- 6 How far is Colby Kansas from the Colorado border?
- 7 Is Kansas near Colorado?
- 8 Where should I stop between Denver and St Louis?
- 9 What is the prettiest mountain town in Colorado?
- 10 Why is Kansas City split?
- 11 Which state is nearest to Colorado?
- 12 Where should I stop on a road trip in Kansas?
- 13 How many miles is the Colorado border?
- 14 How long does it take to get to Arizona to Colorado?
How far is it from Denver to the Kansas border?
Distance from Kansas to Denver is 566 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 352 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Kansas and Denver is 566 km= 352 miles.
Is Denver near Kansas City?
The distance from Denver to Kansas City is 557 miles. The road distance is 601 miles.
What city in Kansas is closest to Colorado?
Burlington is 13 miles west of the Kansas border and 166 miles east of Denver, Colorado.
How far is Kansas from Colorado on a plane?
The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Kansas and Colorado is 632 km= 393 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Kansas to Colorado, It takes 0.7 hours to arrive.
What city is on the border of Kansas and Colorado?
Granada is a small town in southeastern Colorado, roughly 12 miles west of the Colorado – Kansas border.
How far is Colby Kansas from the Colorado border?
There are 211.07 miles from Colby to Denver in west direction and 233 miles (374.98 kilometers) by car, following the I-70 W and US-24 W route. Colby and Denver are 3 hours 19 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Colby, KS to Denver, CO. The halfway point is Flagler, CO.
Is Kansas near Colorado?
Kansas is an American state located in the country’s Midwest where it spans an area of 82,278 square miles making it the 15th largest state in the country. In the modern era, Kansas shares its borders with four states: Oklahoma, Missouri, Nebraska, and Colorado.
Where should I stop between Denver and St Louis?
Best stops along Saint Louis to Denver drive
- Elephant Rocks State Park. State parkNature & Parks.
- Six Flags St. Louis.
- Meramec Caverns. Nature & ParksCaverns & Caves.
- Mark Twain Cave & Campground.
- The Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum.
- Stone Hill Winery.
- Missouri State Penitentiary.
- Rock Bridge Memorial State Park.
What is the prettiest mountain town in Colorado?
Breckenridge. A beautiful mountain town nestled in the Rocky Mountains, Breckenridge is surrounded by scenic beauty. Founded in 1859, this lovely community has roots in mining. Now, it’s home to a large historic district: stroll historic Main Street to discover fine eateries and quaint shops.
Why is Kansas City split?
Because they were unable to expand the territories across the state line, both Kansas City, Kan., and Kansas City, Mo., grew north-south instead of east-west. By 1961, the Missouri side had tripled in size; the Kansas side doubled.
Which state is nearest to Colorado?
Colorado, constituent state of the United States of America. It is classified as one of the Mountain states, although only about half of its area lies in the Rocky Mountains. It borders Wyoming and Nebraska to the north, Nebraska and Kansas to the east, Oklahoma and New Mexico to the south, and Utah to the west.
Where should I stop on a road trip in Kansas?
11 Places to See on Your Next Drive Across Kansas (and Why You Should Stop)
- CLINTON STATE PARK.
- KAW RIVER TRAIL.
- TALLGRASS PRAIRIE NATIONAL PRESERVE.
- WILDWOOD OUTDOOR ADVENTURE PARK.
- MILFORD STATE PARK.
- ROCK CITY AND MUSHROOM ROCK STATE PARK.
- KANOPOLIS STATE PARK.
- WILSON STATE PARK.
How many miles is the Colorado border?
This distance is equal to 1059.73 miles, and 920.27 nautical miles.
How long does it take to get to Arizona to Colorado?
Driving time from Arizona to Colorado The total driving time is 12 hours, 30 minutes.