- 1 Is the area around Arrowhead Stadium safe?
- 2 What airport is near Arrowhead Stadium?
- 3 Which side of Kansas City is safer?
- 4 Where are the bad areas of Kansas City?
- 5 Is Kansas City Airport in Kansas or Missouri?
- 6 What is KC airport code?
- 7 Can you tailgate at Arrowhead without a ticket?
- 8 Can you Uber to Arrowhead Stadium?
- 9 Does Arrowhead Stadium have real grass?
- 10 Does Kansas City have a red light district?
- 11 What is the safest town in Kansas?
Is the area around Arrowhead Stadium safe?
The Legends area there has lots of shopping, restaurants and a movie theater, etc. It isn’t a high crime area if that is what you are asking. You would be perfectly safe staying there.
What airport is near Arrowhead Stadium?
The distance between Kansas City Airport (MCI) and Arrowhead Stadium is 21 miles.
Which side of Kansas City is safer?
The rate of crime in the Kansas City metro area is 35.31 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in the Kansas City metro area generally consider the southeast part of the metro area to be the safest.
Where are the bad areas of Kansas City?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Kansas City, MO
- Marlborough Heights-Marlborough Pride. Population 2,591.
- Knoches Park. Population 1,499.
- Oak Park Southeast. Population 1,754.
- Marlborough East. Population 1,265.
- Sarritt Point. Population 3,592.
- Hidden Valley. Population 933.
- South Blue Valley. Population 1,992.
- Blue Hills.
Is Kansas City Airport in Kansas or Missouri?
Kansas City International Airport (KCI) was built by the City of Kansas City, Missouri and opened in 1972. Its low congestion and small number of flight delays have long established it as one of the most appealing commercial airports in the world.
What is KC airport code?
Click on the airport icons on the map to see more information about each airport. In total, there are 8 airports in Kansas with scheduled flights. Smaller airports with scheduled flights in many cases serve smaller planes.
Can you tailgate at Arrowhead without a ticket?
Tailgating at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium is a long-standing tradition and is permitted in all parking lots at the Truman Sports Complex. Parking is for ticketed guests only, and the club reserves the right to confirm that guests have tickets prior to allowing them into parking lots.
Can you Uber to Arrowhead Stadium?
The Chiefs and zTrip have a deal that allows fans to be dropped off and picked up on the east side of Arrowhead Stadium. Fans who use other methods (such as Lyft and Uber) will be picked up and dropped off at the Missouri Welcome Center located between Gates 1 and 2, per the team’s website.
Does Arrowhead Stadium have real grass?
“We are responsible for the stadium field, the practice fields, which are the two outdoor natural-grass fields and one artificial turf field, along with an indoor artificial field,” Jay Warnick, Sports Field Manager, said. The field at Arrowhead Stadium is a completely different animal, however.
Does Kansas City have a red light district?
In a 1911 report colorfully titled “The Social Evil in Kansas City,” Board of Public Welfare Superintendent Fred R. Johnson explained that what was once a relatively confined district had spread southward throughout the city: “ Two centers of the red-light district, with no well defined limits, are found in the city.
What is the safest town in Kansas?
Here are the 10 Safest Cities in Kansas for 2021
- Valley Center.
- Scott City.
- Mission Hills.