- 1 What is the best area to stay in Kansas City?
- 2 Where should I stay for a Chiefs game?
- 3 What is the nicest part of Kansas City?
- 4 What is the bad area of Kansas City?
- 5 Is Kansas City walkable?
- 6 Is Kansas City a safe city?
- 7 Where do visiting teams stay in Kansas City?
- 8 Where is Gate 5 at Arrowhead Stadium?
- 9 What are the safest areas of Kansas City?
- 10 Is it better to live in Kansas City Missouri or Kansas?
- 11 What city in Missouri has the highest crime rate?
- 12 Where is the safest place in Missouri?
What is the best area to stay in Kansas City?
The best area to stay in Kansas City is without a doubt the downtown, thanks to its skyscrapers, Art Deco buildings and proximity to the vibrant district of Power and Light (known as “P & L”), a bustling area full of bars, restaurants, shops, theatres and cinemas.
Where should I stay for a Chiefs game?
If you’re looking to stay right near the stadium, a few key options make gameday fun safe and easy thanks to convenient walkability:
- Adam’s Mark Hotel & Conference Center.
- Drury Inn & Suites KC Stadium.
- Best Western Premier Kansas City Sports Complex Hotel.
What is the nicest part of Kansas City?
12 Best Neighborhoods in Kansas City
- Overland Park.
- River Market.
- Crossroads Arts District.
- Country Club Plaza.
- Crown Center District.
What is the bad area of Kansas City?
Washington Weatley is the number one most dangerous neighborhood in Kansas City. The area has a total crime rate of 13,597 crimes per 100,000 people. Residents living in Washington Weatley have a 1 in 7 chance of becoming a victim of either violent crime or property crime.
Is Kansas City walkable?
But a recent report listed Kansas City as the 18th most walkable city in the country. The report found that in the 30 largest metros there are 761 “regionally significant” walkable urban places, or WalkUPs. Nine of those WalkUPs are located in the Kansas City metro area.
Is Kansas City a safe city?
Kansas City, Missouri ranked No. 16 on the list. The ranking was based on murder and property crime rates per 100,000 people, according to the online study. In determining the best places to live, U.S. News examined the quality of life, the job market, and other factors in 150 metro areas.
Where do visiting teams stay in Kansas City?
Kansas City Hotels and Places to Stay
- InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza.
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center.
- The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center.
- The Raphael Hotel, Autograph Collection.
- Hotel Phillips Kansas City, Curio Collection by Hilton.
- Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown.
Where is Gate 5 at Arrowhead Stadium?
Gate 5 is located west of Arrowhead Stadium on Lancer Lane. It can be accessed from I-435 or Raytown Road. This is a popular Gate for many fans coming from the Kansas side.
What are the safest areas of Kansas City?
Here are the 10 Safest Cities in Kansas for 2021
- Scott City.
- Mission Hills.
- Rose Hill.
Is it better to live in Kansas City Missouri or Kansas?
In terms of quality of life, a U.S. News and World Report report ranked Kansas and Missouri towards the top. Kansas ranked 16th overall, scoring high marks for community engagement and urban air quality, with pollution health risks and drinking water quality ranking worse than average.
What city in Missouri has the highest crime rate?
A November 2020 report from CBS News ranked St. Louis second in terms of most dangerous cities, behind only Detroit. That same report found St. Louis to have a violent crime rate of 1,927 per 100,000 people and that in 2019, 194 people were murdered in the city.
Where is the safest place in Missouri?
Here are the 10 Safest Cities in Missouri for 2021
- Pleasant Valley.