- 1 What county is ZIP code 66502 in?
- 2 Is there a zip code 666?
- 3 Is 11111 a valid ZIP code?
- 4 What is the richest zip code in New York city?
- 5 What is the 9 digit zip code of an address?
- 6 Is there a zip code 77777?
- 7 How many zip codes are in Kansas?
- 8 What is the area code in Kansas?
- 9 What is Wilmer Al zip code?
What county is ZIP code 66502 in?
Zip Code 66502 is located in the state of Kansas in the Topeka metro area. Zip code 66502 is primarily located in Riley County. Portions of 66502 are also located in Pottawatomie County.
Is there a zip code 666?
But the city’s request went up in flames. James Coultress, a postal service spokesman in Washington said so many places have 666 in their ZIP code that if they changed one, “we would probably be changing ZIP codes forever and ever and ever.”
Is 11111 a valid ZIP code?
11111 is not a valid 5 digit ZIP Code, but there are valid ZIP Codes that start with 111: 11101, 11102, etc.
What is the richest zip code in New York city?
The 20 Wealthiest Zip Codes in New York
- Sag Harbor 11963. $1,926,819 median.
- Great Neck 11024. $1,893,797 median.
- Mill Neck 11765. $1,893,692 median.
- New York 10012. $1,832,311 median.
- Rye 10580. $1,798,131 median.
- Montauk 11954. $1,763,560 median.
- Manhasset 11030. $1,669,422 median.
- Southampton 11968. $1,660,770 median.
What is the 9 digit zip code of an address?
The 9-digit ZIP Code consists of two sections. The first five digits indicate the destination post office or delivery area. The last 4 digits represent specific delivery routes within delivery areas. ZIP plus 4 codes assist the USPS in effectively sorting and distributing mail.
Is there a zip code 77777?
77777 Real Estate Overview: A home in the zip code 77777 has a median square footage of 4,197.
How many zip codes are in Kansas?
Kansas has a total of 697 active zip codes.
What is the area code in Kansas?
The state of Kansas is served by the following area codes: 316, which serves the city of Wichita and the surrounding area. 620, which serves most of southern Kansas, excluding those areas covered by the 316 area code. 785, which serves most of northern Kansas, excluding those areas covered by the 913 area code.
What is Wilmer Al zip code?
Wilmer (zip 36587 )’s population is 9,975 people. Since 2020, it has had a population decline of 16.9%.