- 1 What is the coldest month in Kansas City?
- 2 What is the hottest temperature ever recorded in Kansas City?
- 3 Is Kansas City a good place to live?
- 4 What type of winter is predicted for 2020?
- 5 Which side of Kansas City is safer?
- 6 What is a good salary in Kansas City?
- 7 What months does it snow in Kansas City?
- 8 When was the last time it was 100 degrees in Kansas City?
- 9 Where should I not live in Kansas City?
- 10 Where does Kansas City rank in crime?
- 11 Is Kansas City LGBT friendly?
What is the coldest month in Kansas City?
Kansas City’s coldest month is January when the average temperature overnight is 17.8°F. In July, the warmest month, the average day time temperature rises to 88.8°F.
What is the hottest temperature ever recorded in Kansas City?
News alerts in your inbox Kansas City’s single hottest day on record came on Aug. 24, 1936, when a deadly heatwave brought temperatures to 113 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
Is Kansas City a good place to live?
Thinking about moving to Kansas City? Ranked in the top 50 Best Places to Live in the U.S., this fast-growing Midwest metro is an excellent place to live for job opportunities, affordable housing, top-rated colleges, pro sports events, incredible arts and culture, and—of course—some of the best barbecue in America.
What type of winter is predicted for 2020?
“With La Nina well established and expected to persist through the upcoming 2020 winter season, we anticipate the typical, cooler, wetter North, and warmer, drier South, as the most likely outcome of winter weather that the U.S. will experience this year,” said Mike Halpert, deputy director of NOAA’s Climate Prediction
Which side of Kansas City is safer?
The rate of crime in the Kansas City metro area is 35.31 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in the Kansas City metro area generally consider the southeast part of the metro area to be the safest.
What is a good salary in Kansas City?
While ZipRecruiter is seeing salaries as high as $132,077 and as low as $19,909, the majority of salaries within the Average jobs category currently range between $48,072 (25th percentile) to $71,865 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $87,404 annually in Kansas City.
What months does it snow in Kansas City?
The first snowfall of winter for Kansas City usually arrives in December. But November and even October are known to occasionally get a little snow. Timing of the season’s last snowfall varies a lot from year to year in Kansas City. The season’s last snowfall can happen anytime from January to April.
When was the last time it was 100 degrees in Kansas City?
The last 100 degree day in Kansas City happened on July 12, 2018, or almost three years ago.
Where should I not live in Kansas City?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Kansas City, MO
- Marlborough Heights-Marlborough Pride. Population 2,591.
- Knoches Park. Population 1,499.
- Oak Park Southeast. Population 1,754.
- Marlborough East. Population 1,265.
- Sarritt Point. Population 3,592.
- Hidden Valley. Population 933.
- South Blue Valley. Population 1,992.
- Blue Hills.
Where does Kansas City rank in crime?
4 in the U.S. News & World Report’s “Most Dangerous Places in the U.S.” Kansas City, Missouri ranked No. 16 on the list. The ranking was based on murder and property crime rates per 100,000 people, according to the online study.
Is Kansas City LGBT friendly?
Cosmopolitan, vibrant, creative, down-to- earth and gay friendly. Kansas City may not be the first city that comes to mind when you hear these words, but that’s exactly what you’ll find. It’s true! The Greater Kansas City area is among the most popular urban gay and lesbian travel and vacation destinations.