- 1 What do I need to get a passport in Ks?
- 2 What is the fastest way to get a passport in Kansas?
- 3 What documents do I need for a passport?
- 4 What 5 documents must you have with you to obtain a passport?
- 5 Do I need my Social Security card to get a passport?
- 6 How do I schedule an appointment to get a passport?
- 7 Can a felon get a passport?
- 8 Can you apply for a passport online?
- 9 Whats the difference between a passport book and card?
- 10 What color shirt to wear for passport photo?
What do I need to get a passport in Ks?
- Proof of citizenship – this is a certified copy from the state of your birth certificate or citizenship papers.
- Proof of identity – this is usually your driver’s license.
- One passport picture taken by a professional photographer.
- Fees – For those 16 years of age or older, fees are $110.
What is the fastest way to get a passport in Kansas?
You can request either a routine processing service which takes 4 to 6 weeks or an expedited service which will take 2 or 3 weeks at any Kansas passport office. If you need your passport in less than 4 weeks you should consider expedited passport service.
What documents do I need for a passport?
Required Documents All three (3) pages of the application form completed, signed within the last 12 months, and certified by your guarantor; Two (2) identical passport photos taken within the last 6 months, one certified by your guarantor; Proof of Canadian citizenship; Proof of identity; and.
What 5 documents must you have with you to obtain a passport?
The ID must readily identify you.
- Valid or expired, undamaged U.S. passport book or passport card.
- In-state, fully valid driver’s license or enhanced driver’s license with photo.
- Certificate of Naturalization.
- Certificate of Citizenship.
- Government employee ID (city, county, state, or federal)
Do I need my Social Security card to get a passport?
You must provide your US Social Security number, if you have one, in order to apply for or renew a US passport. However, US citizens who never had a Social Security number, when applying for a US passport, must provide a sworn statement stating that they were never issued a US Social Security number.
How do I schedule an appointment to get a passport?
You can make an appointment online or call 1-877-487-2778 (1-888-874-7793 TDD/TTY).
Can a felon get a passport?
According to USA Today, most felons can get a passport without a problem. This is assuming a person is not currently awaiting trial, on probation or parole or otherwise banned from leaving the country.
Can you apply for a passport online?
Passport applications cannot be submitted online. Fill out the application by hand. Download the passport application form (DS-11) and instructions (PDF, Download Adobe Reader) and complete the application by hand, or go to a local passport acceptance facility to get a copy to fill out.
Whats the difference between a passport book and card?
The passport card was designed for the specific needs of northern and southern U.S. border communities with residents that cross the border frequently by land. The passport book is the only document approved for international air travel.
What color shirt to wear for passport photo?
Wear a Color Other Than White Your passport photo must have a plain white background, so if you wear a white shirt, it may blend into the background and leave you looking like a floating head.