- 1 What is the most boring state to drive through?
- 2 How long does it take to drive across Missouri?
- 3 Where should you stop when driving across Kansas?
- 4 What is the most useless state?
- 5 How long is I 70 in Kansas?
- 6 Is Kansas a good place to live?
- 7 Why is Kansas City split?
- 8 How far is Missouri by plane?
- 9 How many hours is it from Missouri to California?
- 10 Is there anything worth visiting in Kansas?
- 11 What city is halfway between Denver and Kansas City?
- 12 Where does the I-70 stop in Kansas?
What is the most boring state to drive through?
The state with the lowest score is the most boring.
- Idaho. Idaho takes the number one spot for the most boring state in the country.
- South Dakota.
How long does it take to drive across Missouri?
If you use your time wisely, you can make it across Missouri in two days —but there is a lot to do and see. Start the first day in St. Louis and head west about 216 miles to spend the night in Springfield, a drive of about 4-5 hours.
Where should you stop when driving across Kansas?
Top 10 stops on that long drive across Kansas
- Historic Lecompton, Exit 197.
- Oz Museum, Wamego, Exit 328.
- Alma Creamery, Alma, Exit 328.
- U.S. Cavalry Museum and Custer House, Fort Riley, Exit 301.
- Eisenhower Presidential Library, Museum and Boyhood Home, Abilene, Exit 272.
- National Greyhound Hall of Fame, Abilene, Exit 272.
What is the most useless state?
Most Useless States in the U.S.A. 1 Mississippi Mississippi is a southern U.S. state with the Mississippi River to its west, the state of Alabama to its east, and the Gulf of Mexico to the south. 2 California California is a state in the Southwestern United States.
How long is I 70 in Kansas?
The westbound I-70 loop to southbound I -435 has been closed until Dec. 2020. The eastbound I-70 loop to northbound I-435 has been closed until Dec. 2020.
Is Kansas a good place to live?
Kansas is known for their gorgeous sunsets, this is just one aspect that makes Kansas a beautiful place to live. Kansas is ranked 15th among all states in education according to World Population Review, making us in the top third of the country.
Why is Kansas City split?
Because they were unable to expand the territories across the state line, both Kansas City, Kan., and Kansas City, Mo., grew north-south instead of east-west. By 1961, the Missouri side had tripled in size; the Kansas side doubled.
How far is Missouri by plane?
An average nonstop flight from the United States to Missouri takes 2h 47m, covering a distance of 848 miles.
How many hours is it from Missouri to California?
If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Missouri to California, It takes 2.71 hours to arrive.
Is there anything worth visiting in Kansas?
While Kansas has a tranquil, historical, and natural ambience, the state also immerses visitors in the authentic flavor of the Wild West by preserving historical areas like Boot Hill and Fort Larned, which have changed little since Buffalo Bill came through in the 1800s.
What city is halfway between Denver and Kansas City?
The best city between Denver, CO and Kansas City, MO to meet is Hays, Kansas which is about 34 miles from the exact midpoint. The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually WaKeeney, Kansas. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 67672.
Where does the I-70 stop in Kansas?
9 Must-See Attractions Along Interstate 70 In Kansas
- Kansas City.
- Moon Marble Company, Bonner Springs.
- University Of Kansas, Lawrence.
- Dwight D.
- Salina Sculpture Tour, Salina.
- Sternberg Museum Of Natural History, Hays.
- Monument Rocks National Natural Landmark, Oakley.
- Smoky Valley Historic Scenic Byway, WaKeeney.