- 1 Where should I live in KC?
- 2 Is Kansas City MO a good place to live?
- 3 Is it better to live in Kansas City Missouri or Kansas?
- 4 What is the best suburb of Kansas City?
- 5 What should I know before moving to Kansas City?
- 6 Which side of Kansas City is safer?
- 7 Where should I not live in Kansas City?
- 8 What is a good salary in Kansas City?
- 9 How soon must you obtain a Kansas driver’s license when you move to Kansas?
- 10 Is Kansas City more in Kansas or Missouri?
- 11 Why are houses so cheap in Kansas City?
- 12 Where does Kansas City rank best to live in?
Where should I live in KC?
12 Best Neighborhoods in Kansas City
- Overland Park.
- River Market.
- Crossroads Arts District.
- Country Club Plaza.
- Crown Center District.
Is Kansas City MO a good place to live?
Kansas City is in Jackson County and is one of the best places to live in Missouri. Living in Kansas City offers residents an urban suburban mix feel and most residents own their homes. In Kansas City there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks.
Is it better to live in Kansas City Missouri or Kansas?
In terms of quality of life, a U.S. News and World Report report ranked Kansas and Missouri towards the top. Kansas ranked 16th overall, scoring high marks for community engagement and urban air quality, with pollution health risks and drinking water quality ranking worse than average.
What is the best suburb of Kansas City?
Best Suburbs of Kansas City, Missouri
- Gladstone, Missouri.
- Liberty, Missouri. Population: 31,779.
- Olathe, Kansas. Population: 139,605.
- Lenexa, Kansas. Population: 55,294.
- Blue Springs, Missouri. Population: 55,104.
- Shawnee, Kansas. Population: 65,845.
- Leawood, Kansas. Population: 34,689.
- Overland Park, Kansas. Population: 192,536.
What should I know before moving to Kansas City?
Here are 20 things you need to know before you head across the prairie to settle in Kansas City.
- Not in Kansas Anymore. No, Really.
- You’ll need a car.
- You get more house for your money.
- People are friendly.
- Downtown comes alive at night.
- You’ll love the airport.
- We’re big on fountains.
- Boulevards abound.
Which side of Kansas City is safer?
The rate of crime in the Kansas City metro area is 35.31 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in the Kansas City metro area generally consider the southeast part of the metro area to be the safest.
Where should I not live in Kansas City?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Kansas City, MO
- Marlborough Heights-Marlborough Pride. Population 2,591.
- Knoches Park. Population 1,499.
- Oak Park Southeast. Population 1,754.
- Marlborough East. Population 1,265.
- Sarritt Point. Population 3,592.
- Hidden Valley. Population 933.
- South Blue Valley. Population 1,992.
- Blue Hills.
What is a good salary in Kansas City?
While ZipRecruiter is seeing salaries as high as $132,077 and as low as $19,909, the majority of salaries within the Average jobs category currently range between $48,072 (25th percentile) to $71,865 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $87,404 annually in Kansas City.
How soon must you obtain a Kansas driver’s license when you move to Kansas?
New Kansas residents are required to obtain a Kansas driver’s license and vehicle registration within 90 days of establishing residency (e.g. starting a job in Kansas, buying or leasing property, enrolling children in school, registering to vote, etc.).
Is Kansas City more in Kansas or Missouri?
Most of the city area is in Missouri, and this is why the Kansas City in Missouri is more popular than the Kansas City in Kansas. It should not be mistaken that the Kansas City in Missouri straddles the borders into the next state. These are two different cities sharing the same border.
Why are houses so cheap in Kansas City?
Housing Costs in Kansas City is Very Affordable The main reason Kansas City is so affordable is attributable to one thing; housing prices. The median home cost is just over $146,000, which is incredibly low compared to the rest of the United States. The median rent here is similar (although not as inexpensive).
Where does Kansas City rank best to live in?
The Kansas City metro jumped seven spots in U.S. News & World Report’s 2021-2022 Best Places to Live rankings, landing at No. 57 this year. “Kansas City, Missouri, is no flyover cow town,” the magazine crowed at top of its description of the metro.