- 1 What is considered midtown Kansas City?
- 2 What is the most dangerous part of Kansas City?
- 3 What is the richest suburb of Kansas City?
- 4 What are the bad areas of Kansas City?
- 5 How many neighborhoods are in Kansas City?
- 6 Where should I live in North Kansas City?
- 7 Is St. Louis or Kansas City more dangerous?
- 8 How many days of sun does Kansas City get?
- 9 Is St. Louis or Kansas City bigger?
- 10 Where do the rich hang out in Kansas City?
- 11 What is the best suburb of Kansas City?
- 12 What is the richest city in Missouri?
- 13 Which Kansas City is famous for BBQ?
- 14 What part of Kansas City should I stay in?
- 15 Is it better to live in Kansas City Missouri or Kansas?
What is considered midtown Kansas City?
While the term midtown is generally defined as the middle section of a city, the Kansas City government marks our Midtown’s official modern-day borders from 31st to 55th streets from north to south, and from State Line Road to The Paseo for its east-west outline. That contains around 7 square miles.
What is the most dangerous part of Kansas City?
Washington Weatley. Washington Weatley is the number one most dangerous neighborhood in Kansas City. The area has a total crime rate of 13,597 crimes per 100,000 people. Residents living in Washington Weatley have a 1 in 7 chance of becoming a victim of either violent crime or property crime.
What is the richest suburb of Kansas City?
According to the most recent census data, Sunset Hill West looks to be the richest Kansas City neighborhood to live in. Summing up the median income of those 10 neighborhoods adds up to $1,481,724.
What are the bad areas of Kansas City?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Kansas City, MO
- Marlborough Heights-Marlborough Pride. Population 2,591.
- Knoches Park. Population 1,499.
- Oak Park Southeast. Population 1,754.
- Marlborough East. Population 1,265.
- Sarritt Point. Population 3,592.
- Hidden Valley. Population 933.
- South Blue Valley. Population 1,992.
- Blue Hills.
How many neighborhoods are in Kansas City?
Among Kansas City’s more than 240 neighborhoods, you’ll find areas that feel like their own mini-cities—each unique with its own history, charm and attractions.
Where should I live in North Kansas City?
This area sprawls a pretty big distance, but with a little research, you will for sure find a Northland community that is right for you!
- Parkville. Parkville is a fairly quaint and quiet area with lots to do.
- Staley Farms.
- The National.
Is St. Louis or Kansas City more dangerous?
Louis was ranked No. 4 in the U.S. News & World Report’s “Most Dangerous Places in the U.S.” Kansas City, Missouri ranked No. The ranking was based on murder and property crime rates per 100,000 people, according to the online study.
How many days of sun does Kansas City get?
On average, there are 215 sunny days per year in Kansas City.
Is St. Louis or Kansas City bigger?
Still, the St. Louis metro’s estimated population of 2,807,338 million remains far greater than the Kansas City metro’s 2,128,912.
Where do the rich hang out in Kansas City?
Best upscale bars in Kansas City, MO
- The Mercury Room. 0.6 mi. Cocktail Bars, Lounges.
- Nine Zero One Igloo Bar. 3.1 mi. Cocktail Bars, Lounges.
- Percheron Rooftop Bar. 0.5 mi. 54 reviews.
- The Hey Hey Club. 3.1 mi.
- Loews Kansas City Hotel. 0.9 mi.
- The Monarch Cocktail Bar & Lounge. 3.1 mi.
- SoT. 0.8 mi.
- The Martini Loft. 1.1 mi.
What is the best suburb of Kansas City?
Best Suburbs of Kansas City, Missouri
- Gladstone, Missouri.
- Liberty, Missouri. Population: 31,779.
- Olathe, Kansas. Population: 139,605.
- Lenexa, Kansas. Population: 55,294.
- Blue Springs, Missouri. Population: 55,104.
- Shawnee, Kansas. Population: 65,845.
- Leawood, Kansas. Population: 34,689.
- Overland Park, Kansas. Population: 192,536.
What is the richest city in Missouri?
According to the report, the wealthiest city in Missouri is Frontenac.
- Median household income: $217,768.
- Households earning over $200,000: 680.
- Median earnings for workers: $100,616.
- Civilian population with health insurance: 99.8%
- Unemployment rate: 1.1%
- Families with income below poverty level: 1.8%
Which Kansas City is famous for BBQ?
Despite its humble start inside a gas station, Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B-Que has grown to become one of the most popular barbecue joints in Kansas City. Today there are several locations, but for the original, head to 47th & Mission in downtown Kansas City.
What part of Kansas City should I stay in?
The best area to stay in Kansas City is without a doubt the downtown, thanks to its skyscrapers, Art Deco buildings and proximity to the vibrant district of Power and Light (known as “P & L”), a bustling area full of bars, restaurants, shops, theatres and cinemas.
Is it better to live in Kansas City Missouri or Kansas?
In terms of quality of life, a U.S. News and World Report report ranked Kansas and Missouri towards the top. Kansas ranked 16th overall, scoring high marks for community engagement and urban air quality, with pollution health risks and drinking water quality ranking worse than average.