- 1 What is the closest city to Saint Joseph Missouri?
- 2 Is St Joseph Missouri Safe?
- 3 What is there to do in St Joseph Missouri today?
- 4 How many miles apart are St Louis and St Joseph?
- 5 Where is the safest place in Missouri?
- 6 What’s the crime rate in St Joseph Missouri?
- 7 Is St Joseph MO a good place to live?
What is the closest city to Saint Joseph Missouri?
More cities around 50 miles away
- 48 miles: Kansas City, MO.
- 46 miles: Kansas City, KS.
- 44 miles: Excelsior Springs, MO.
- 43 miles: Liberty, MO.
- 42 miles: Gladstone, MO.
- 36 miles: Lansing, KS.
- 32 miles: Leavenworth, KS.
Is St Joseph Missouri Safe?
Joseph ranks as the 74th safest city in Missouri with 438 violent crimes and 5,146 property crimes. The only city to rank below St. Joseph was Springfield. The City of Maryville came in as the 9th safest city with 24 violent crimes and 151 property crimes.
What is there to do in St Joseph Missouri today?
16 Best Things to Do in St. Joseph, Missouri
- Pony Express Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri.
- Glore Psychiatric Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri.
- Missouri Theater, St. Joseph, Missouri.
- Krug Park, St. Joseph, Missouri.
- Jesse James Home Museum, St. Joseph, MO.
- Robidoux Row Museum.
- Phil Welch Stadium, St.
- East Hills Mall, St.
How many miles apart are St Louis and St Joseph?
There are 260.98 miles from Saint Louis to Saint Joseph in northwest direction and 302 miles (486.02 kilometers) by car, following the I-70 W route. Saint Louis and Saint Joseph are 4 hours 37 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
Where is the safest place in Missouri?
Here are the 10 Safest Cities in Missouri for 2021
- Pleasant Valley.
What’s the crime rate in St Joseph Missouri?
With a crime rate of 64 per one thousand residents, St. Joseph has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 16.
Is St Joseph MO a good place to live?
Saint Joseph is a great place to live for that down home feeling, a place to be proud to call home. A great community atmosphere and a wonderful educational system for growing family’s. Saint Joseph has extremely high crime rate and drug use.