In addition to routine items on the agenda, such as paying bills and overseeing construction change orders, board members have a full schedule.
Returning incumbent Charlene Armitage and newcomer David Evans — who won last week’s school board election — will take the oath of office. And after they are seated, the board will select the officers who will lead them during the 2012-2013 academic year.
Also this evening, board members will review and consider revisions to ten district policies on the following topics:
- Academic Calendar/Year/Day
- Resignation of Professional Staff Members
- Termination of Professional Staff Members
- Nonrenewal of Professional Staff Members
- Resignation of Support Staff Members
- Nonrenewal, Suspension and Termination of Support Staff Members
- Ceremonies and Observances
- Technology Usage; and
- Technology Usage (Technology Safety)
The Board of Education meeting, which is open to the public, will take place in the district’s administrative building; 650 Conistor; Liberty, MO 64068.
Read our Twitter feed for more education news from local, regional and national sources:http://twitter.com/#!/JW_Martinez
Or you can subscribe to the daily KC Education Enterprise roundup of local, state and national education news on paper.li: http://paper.li/JW_Martinez/1322883462